Monday, February 22, 2010

You are mind blowing

I planned on replying your message when I got out of bed but I've been struggling with sleep for about 3hrs now and I am tired of doing that. You've been everywhere in my head and you won't let me sleep....lol.

I want to have someone special by my side that we'll explore lots of stuff together and have fun, go cruises and travel together.

I am glad you agree with me on my opinions.

Nothing feels better than giving love and getting it back. Its feels so great to close from work knowing you have someone waiting for you at home who cares about you, and is waiting with arms wide open to welcome you and share how your day went with you.

These days its so pathetic that people don't see past the sex with no strings thing, definitely I know a balance relationship should have a good sex life but I think I want more than that for myself. I want something lasting, something I can always fall back on even when the worst must have happened, I would be able to say , at least I still got someone who cares.

You sound like a very level headed and sweet person, thats two in one you've got there...lol. Your qualities are mind blowing.

I just can't get you out of my mind.......

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.