Monday, July 21, 2008

Love

It's the beginning of the day and I was thinking about you. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless hours we spent talking on yahoo yesterday. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever,Thank you for being you and wanting me. You filled my heart with so much happiness and its wonderful it feels great.In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love.

Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe as multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning,babe i thank God every second for bringing you into my life, I will need the angels to talk to you for me and tell you how i feel about you,the reason that i need the angels to talk to you for me is that you are my angel so maybe you will understand the sweet angel when they tell you how i feel . Kisses and Hugs.

MyHotComments.com

0 comments: