Monday, July 21, 2008

Hug

I was on my way to out to make some last minute errands,shopping and wanted to write you a little note. Thank you so much for having so much faith in me, Thank you for making me a better person, and for giving your heart to me and opening up so much.

Over the last few days, it's been wonderful, I never expected to feel this way nor actually be with you in this way, experiencing life with you. You are wonderful ... to me, . You make me really happy and even though we are apart so much of the time, it's made up each time I see you again.

MyHotComments.com



The feeling that I get is overwhelming every time that I do get to see you for the first time in such a long time and as time goes by my feelings for you grow dramatically. You make everything complete and I can't imagine spending time with someone else and having these feelings for anyone else. I'm anxious to see you . Time is ticking, and it's going by really slow. It takes a strong woman to accomplish everything that you have in your life, I am proud of you that you stick to your goals, you have improved your life so much from what it was before and I am so happy that you respect my beliefs as I respect yours.

You say that you are going to make me a happy man ... well, you have already done that, just by being you and showing me love and being so open with your feelings. You are what I dreamed of when I was a little boy, someone with integrity, honesty, love, affection, handsome, and with such a charming personality. I never thought I would find you, but here you are. I love you so much, and can't wait to be with you . I want to give you my heart,body and soul. I don't care about anything else in the world because I am in love with you. I love you. Thank you for you have made all of my dreams come true. I could not ask for more. I am the luckiest guy in the world to be called your boyfriend,i will not ask for more,love always .

Could you do me a favor? Put your left hand over your right shoulder then your right hand to your left shoulder. There! I've just given you a morning hug. Each time I text you good morning, it's not just a morning greeting. There's a silent message saying I thought of you as I woke up this morning....... Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved. (Acts 4:12)

LOVE FOREVER,

MyHotComments.com

0 comments: