Monday, July 21, 2008

Morning

I was sleeping, my hand was searching for you, but you were not there.
Never did I imagine that I would ever meet you, especially not in the form of a chat friend,how are you doing this morning ? i hope you woke up with alot of smiles on, i wish i could see you every morning when you woke but well God has his own reason for doing things the way they are, i dont want to rush into things but i think God has his own reason for bring us together and well among all the women i have chatted and met,i think you are very special and one out a thousand .

I look forward in getting to know you better , i will give up everything for love , so om my quest for that honest,lovely,beautiful woman i can trust and love till the end of time.i hope you have a good day at work and wish you all the best in the day.

MyHotComments.com

0 comments: