Thursday, December 18, 2008

Light of the World

Hello, how are you today? May Christ shine in everything you do, with a prayer that you'll always be safe, not only today, but always, Jesus is where I need Him, and I am where His love is.

Why should I ever worry if He is always beside me? No mater how softly you whisper a prayer, God surely listens, understands and knows the hopes and fears you keep in your heart. For when you trust in His love, miracles happen.

May the love of God always shine in your life, as you become a light for others. Have a pleasant day. As the dawn breaks into a beautiful sunrise, may God shower you His blessings of love and lead you always to the right path.
Love MySpace Comments and Graphics

May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May His light be always with thee.
May He keep you safe from harm,
and shield you from all wrong. May
He grant you His peace.

May He guide you on your way.
Bring you joy with each new day.
Every time you cross my mind,
I break out in exclamations of thanks to God,
I found the one my heart loves....

I am the light of the world, whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. (John 8:12)


0 comments: