Monday, December 22, 2008

My Angel

Hi5 graphics


An icing can make a cake so sweet,
a string can make a balloon so high,
a match can make a candle so bright.

I hope that a simple text can make you smile.
This message has no fat,
no cholesterol and no additive.

This is all natural except,
with a lot of sugar.
But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it.

Smile.
Women listen to music because they are in love.
Men listen to music because they want to fall in love.

I had searched the whole universe
for the special someone,
who can be everything to me and
a place where I can live in endless love.

When You came into my life,
I found everything.....
That special someone...
Love and Your Pure Heart...
You sincerely mean the world to me .

hi5 dolls




I want U to remember this throughout our lives.
Theres a poem that I have written just for U...
Angel I Love u so very dearly and
with each and every passing moment
my Love 4u just gets deeper and more profound.

I pray you are smiling and happy today..
shine on like the diamond you are and
have a wonderful morning wrapped up snug
in all my hugs and kisses..

U have no idea how proud of you I am
and how proud I am to have your Love
which is all I ever need..
I may be thousands of miles away
but I am forever by your side.

I love you for all the wonderful things that you do...
I love you for all that you.
You mean the world to me my queen.


I want everyone to know just how much
you do mean to me.
You are my soul mate,
partner in life ,my absolute world.
My Love, take care and stay blessed for me ...

0 comments: