Saturday, December 27, 2008

Why do I love you?

In words, love can be read.
In actions, love can be measured.
But others don't know that even in silence,
love can be heard.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

When you find a dream inside your heart,
don't ever let it go....
for dreams are the tiny seeds
from which beautiful tomorrows grow.

If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor
Love is the rhythm, and You are the music.

See there's this place in me
where your fingerprints still rest,
your kisses still linger,
and your whispers softly echo.

It's the place where a part of you
will forever be a part of me.
A ring is round, it turns forever
and that's how long we'll be together!

I will love you all my life and
when I die I will still love you
through eternity and beyond,
I love the sun for days,
the moon for nights and you forever.





Why do I love you?
Because you are and always have been my dream.
Without love there are no dreams.
All that I am, all that I see,
all that I dream and do are brighter,
more beautiful and meaningful,
because of my feelings for you.

I will always love you and
nothing can change my mind
from thinking about you or loving you.
Take care my angel.

0 comments: