Monday, December 8, 2008

Roses are Red ......



My Love, I have really missed you today. I kept thinking of you, the wonderful flutters I get in the pit of my stomach when I call you, the tender encouraging words and advice you give to me. You are so open to love. It's hard to describe the emotion churning inside of me.

hi5 love graphics


Text me when you are sad, text me when you need someone to listen to and you can't find anyone who will. I don't care if I'm your last option, I just don't want you to cry alone.

There are many things that I regret ... the greatest is that we didn't meet sooner. But I thank God we did meet. No matter what happens, just know that I really do love you and, Sweetheart, I wish you were here with me.
Glitter Graphics




Roses are red, violets are blue. I am waiting to hear from a cute woman like you. They told me I could do anything if I put my mind into it. Yet no matter how hard I try in all that I do, I just can't take my mind off you.

Hatred infects the mind. Caring for someone is easy but making someone care for you is hard. Now I keep wondering how did you make it so easy for me to care for you. love dissolves it. You dissolve my mind. A person you love is an extension of yourself. Without it, you're not complete so better take care of yourself because I don't want to lose a part of you.

Hi5 graphics

0 comments: