Sunday, January 11, 2009

Can never forget you

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.

As food is needed for the body,
the same way love is needed for the soul.
Food strengthens the body
while love strengths the soul.

A person is incomplete without love.
I wouldn't be the person I am
if it werent for you.

Without you,
life wouldnt be as pleasant as it has been.
Everyday I awake feeling like I'm living a dream.





I love you with all my heart
and can't wait to meet you at the alter...
I miss you so much!

I hope all our dreams would come true one day!!
Thank you so much for waiting and for loving me until now!

I promise to fight for you when the day comes!
You'll always be my one and only baby and my first love!

I'll always love you even if you'll change your mind!
You will always be the biggest part of my life!
I will wait for you coz I need u, I miss u and I love you

hi5 love


I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,
YOU ARE MY TRUE LOVE, MY ONLY LOVE,
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I CAN EVER BE WITH,
YOU HAVE MY HEART FOREVER,
YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE,
MY FOREVER LOVE,
I AM YOURS MY LOVE

Click Here!
to send a Love Letter now!

0 comments: