Friday, January 30, 2009

I will wait

Be creative this Valentines Day ! Surprise your date !

Even though we are apart,
my heart will always be with you.

As long as we have the memories,
yesterday remains.
As long as we have hope,
tomorrow awaits.
As long as we are still in love,
each day is never a waste
and the waiting will prove to be worthwhile.

Honey, you have changed my life completely.
You're the one who makes me beautiful.
You're the one who makes me strong.
You're the one who makes me feel so important;
you're everything to me.
zwani.com myspace graphic comments

You show your love to me every day.
I thank God that I have found a woman like you.
Please forgive me for not giving you
enough time to chat with me,
but I promise I will make up for it
once we are together.

All that I can offer you is a family.
I can offer you a family that will stick together
through the good and the bad.

I can offer you a family that will
support each other every day.

Honey, that's all I can give...
I hope that’s what you want.

I really wish that you were near me.
I wish that I could just call your name
when I needed you and that you would be there.

However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now,
and if I can be your husband and a father to your children,
then I would wait forever to be with you.

My lips want to kiss you,
my eyes want to see you,
my hands want to touch you .....
every part of me wants you,
maybe bcoz I was made just for you honey....

I LOVE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU !!


101 Valentine's Gift Ideas FREE Click Here!


zwani.com myspace graphic comments

0 comments: