Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hello Sweety

How are you doing? I really love you so much and need you sweety.
I have been thinking of you all day and night sweety.
I love you with all my heart and soul sweety.
Multiply it by infinity,
take it to the depths of forever
and you'll still only have
a glimpse of how much I love you.

Why do I love you?
Because you are and always have been my dream.
Even though we're far apart
I love you dearly with all my heart.

If enduring pain, braving shame,
despising one's self for the sake of affection
and accepting misery without question
is the definition of love - then,
I LOVE YOU.
myspace graphic comments

I love you more than any word can say ...
I love you more than every action I take ...
I'll be right here loving you till the end.

I just close my eyes because I might see your face.
I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice.
I just close my ears because I might hear of you,
but I could not close my heart because I love you.

I Love you with the breath,
the smiles and the tears of all my life.
For yesterday's memories, today's love,
and tomorrow's dreams I love you.



A man's love cannot be satisfied by beauty alone;
you're more than beautiful and that's why I love you.
Tears in my eyes,
you on my mind,
love in my heart,
oceans in-between ...
I love you.

I loved you once,
I love you still,
I always have,
I always will.

I've fallen in love with you
and I'll never let you go.
I love you more than anyone,
I just had to let you know.
And if you ever wonder why,
I don't know what I'll say,
but I'll never stop loving you,
each and every day.

When you say you love me,
the world stops for a moment,
the stars stop shining,
the moon stops glowing,
the earth stops breathing,
all that's alive is our love ... I love you.
zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Look into my heart and see what I am saying,
for my heart speaks the truth
and the truth is I love you.

Let these words not only touch your eyes,
let it travel through your soul,
and let it rest in your heart,
as you rest in mine,

I love you.

0 comments: