Monday, January 19, 2009

I"ll be There

Some people were born with talents.
They can do beautiful things with their skills, knowledge and technology.
But no one is as talented as you.
You just come near,
and there is already beauty.

What good is beauty without brains,
looks without charm,
money without happiness,
a smile without feelings,
a life without you?


Wherever you go,
whatever you do,
no matter how far or how long,
God will always be there for you.

God can reach each falling tears.
He sees the heart that needs a cheer.
He knows the path that's hard and dear.
Don't ever give up coz He is near.

Don't let little things get you down.
You've got many big reasons to look up
to God and say thanks.
MyHotComments.com


It's going to be a great day.
Multiply it by infinity,
take it to the depths of forever
and you'll still only have a glimpse
of how much I love you

Why do I love you?
Because you are and always have been my dream.
I love you more than any word can say ...
I love you more than every action I take ...
I'll be right here loving you till the end.

I Love you with the breath,
the smiles and the tears of all my life,
I love you not because it is right,
but because I love you.I love you.

There is nothing else to do,
run and I will run with you,
It's not my fault I love you,

I'm yours,
Look into my heart
and see what I am saying,
for my heart speaks the truth and
the truth is I love you...

I love you in the morning,
in the middle of the day,
in the hours we are together,
and the hours we are away.

0 comments: